Daily social care services for children of TCNs
- Transfer of children from school by bus and provision of hot meal
- Guidance and support for regular homework and special school assignments
- Creative activities (art, educational games using contemporary electronic and interactive media, open air games, introduction to multiculturalism and diversity concepts) (Nicosia Municipal Multifunctional Foundation)
Cultural identity preservation programmes
- Language and culture lessons of their country of origin for TCN children (Nicosia Municipal Multifunctional Foundation)
- Programme for Arab-speaking children, in collaboration with the Cypiot-Arab Cultural Centre
- Programme for children of Chinese origins, in collaboration with the Cyprus-China Art, Culture and Education Centre
Psychological and social support services for TCNs
- Counseling and psychological and social support to individuals and families of TCNs (Nicosia Municipal Multifunctional Foundation and Ayios Dhometios Municipality)
- Other information and support services (Nicosia Municipal Multifunctional Foundation and Ayios Dhometios Municipality)
Services by the Information and Support Centre for TCNs (KEPLYM)
- Provision of social and counseling services, information for networking with TCN associations or organized groups and other NGOs, and information on local actions for the integration of TCNs (hosted at Pallouriotissa multipurpose municipal centre -Old Pallouriotissa Market).
- Provision of guidance and information on the services provided by KEPLYM and all programme partners, and other social services in the city, at the Information Office for TCNs, located in the easily accessible greater area of Solomos Square (Plateia Ipirou).
(Nicosia Municipal Multifunctional Foundation)
Orientation and information programmes
- Seminars “Get to know Cyprus” (Nicosia Municipal Multifunctional Foundation)
- Seminars on “Cyprus and EU Institutions” (Ayios Dhometios Municipality)
Workshops and Seminars
- Re-Be Workshop for adult TCNs by the internationally acclaimed composer and singer Alexia Vassiliou (Nicosia Municipal Multifunctional Foundation)
- Seminars on the management of emotions and situations in relation to migration (Ayios Dhometios Municipality)
Cultural Exchange Events
- Folk Games and Dances Festival for TCNs, Cypriot και European citizens.
- Multi-cultural children’s Festival in the context of the International Children’s Day. (Ayios Dhometios Municipality)
- Multicultural Food Event showcasing the culture of different countries (Ayios Dhometios Municipality)
- Folk Dance Festival with the participation of Cypriot and TCNs dance groups, involving also their collaboration and engagement in learning dances from other countries. (Lakatamia Municipality)
- Cricket training and cricket tournament with the participation of TCNs, Cypriot and other European citizens.(Lakatamia Municipality)
Networking and cooperation between associations of TCNs, NGOs and Local Authorities
- Operation and further development of the Network of Cooperation of TCNs Organisations, NGOs and Local Authorities, launched by Nicosia Municipality in 2012, as a forum for consultation, participative planning of actions and collaboration in pivotal actions for the integration of TCNs in the local community.
(Nicosia Municipality in collaboration with all project partners)